Title I Information
Title I is a federally funded program through the Elementary & Secondary Act (ESEA) designed to provide support to students who are performing below grade level in reading and/or math. The goal is to emphasize high academic standards in an effort to help students succeed in the regular classroom and reach grade level performance.
- What are some typical Title I services?
- Do all schools have a Title I Program?
- Who are Title I Students
- How are parents or guardians involved?
- As a parent or guardian, you have the right:
What are some typical Title I services?
Do all schools have a Title I Program?
Who are Title I Students
How are parents or guardians involved?
As a parent or guardian, you have the right:
Gage Title I Documentation
- Gage School Compact
- LEA Confirmation of Title 1 Schoolwide Program
- Gage SCIP (School Continuous Improvement Plan)
Coordinator of Family Engagement
(507) 328-4230 | Email